Copyright © Renaissance City Media LLC . All rights reserved.
This is an agreement between Yobachi Films LLC and SDM FLIX, LLC hereinafter referred to as (Broadcaster), granting the (Broadcaster) the rights to publish the television/film productions owned by Yobachi Films LLC. This agreement goes into effect after the first production published by the Broadcaster. Both parties agree to the following terms set forth:1. This agreement grants (Broadcaster) the license right to broadcast and/or rebroadcast the television/film productions owned by Yobachi Films LLC and to be broadcasted and/or rebroadcasted on the television/film outlets set forth by (Broadcaster) including but not limited to; Roku TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, and other digital television incorporated, or outlets set forth by (Broadcaster).
2. Yobachi Films LLC shall have liability insurance coverage sufficient to hold the (Broadcaster) harmless from any accident claim that may result from the action of the broadcaster’s employees or agents, malfunction of equipment, collapse of platform, or any other structure or device which is the property or responsibility of the (Broadcaster) or its agent.3. Yobachi Films LLC agree and swear that its company own 100% of the rights to all television/film production submitted to (Broadcaster) for publishing.
4. Yobachi Films LLC agrees to submit three (3) fully produced film scripts owned by the Yobachi Films LLC to SDM FLIX LLC to be produced and broadcasted on the outlets set forth by (Broadcaster) and to submit one (1) fully produced film script per year after this agreement dated until the end of the agreement terms set forth by both parties.
5. As a content revenue shareholder Yobachi Films LLC will earn eighty percent (80%) of the net revenue sales for the film/television productions owned by the Yobachi Films LLC as a Premier Access Subscription product on the SDM FLIX Platform for the first six months, then fifty percent (50%) of the net revenue sales once the film/television production(s) becomes a Premium Subscription product on the SDM FLIX platform. Yobachi Films LLC will also earn a profit share of 2% for all subscription payments and a profit share of for all the film/television productions rented on the SDM FLIX platform including but not limited to; Roku TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, and other digital television incorporated, or outlets set forth by (Broadcaster) minus payment processing fees. All profits will be paid on a monthly basis via direct deposit or other payment option issued by the (Broadcaster). First profit share payment will be issued by (Broadcaster) after 30 days from the date of production publication.
6. Yobachi Films LLC agrees to pay a subscription network license one-time fee of $3500 after twelve months or a monthly fee of $299.00 per month for the first 12 months and a $99 subscription maintenance fee per month after. Please note: All fees must be up-to-date per month to receive revenue shareholder payouts.
7. This contract is binding to confidentiality throughout the filming of the productions and will not be displayed to the public until published by (Broadcaster) as agreed release date set forth by both parties.8. This agreement becomes binding when the agreement is signed by the (Broadcaster) representative and Yobachi Films LLC.9. (Broadcaster) has agreed to publish the productions owned by Yobachi Films LLC within the year 2021 of the finale production.10. The duration of this contract will be non-exclusive to www.SDMFLIX.com PREMIER ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION for six (6) months and non-exclusive to www.SDMFLIX.com PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION for six (6) months.
11. The duration of this contract will be enforced for 12 months with the option to renew after 12 months.
12. Yobachi Films LLC will retaining the rights of the film/television productions for the duration of this agreement.
Legal Full Name: Coke Horner
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Yobachi Films LLC Representative and (Broadcaster) have executed this Agreement the date first above written.
SDM FLIX, LLC (Broadcaster) representativeDonele Bailey - C.E.O
Please sign using a stylus, your mouse, or your finger below to authorize this contract. By electronically signing this document, you agree to the terms established above. After the document is signed, you can proceed to print it.