Copyright © Renaissance City Media LLC . All rights reserved.
This is an agreement between Quinell C. May and SDM FLIX, LLC hereinafter referred to as (Broadcaster), granting the (Broadcaster) the rights to publish the film/television series productions owned by Quinell C. May. This agreement goes into effect after the first production published by the Broadcaster. Both parties agree to the following terms set forth:1. This agreement grants (Broadcaster) the license right to broadcast and/or rebroadcast the film/television series productions owned by Quinell C. May and to be broadcasted and/or rebroadcasted on the film/television series outlets set forth by (Broadcaster) including but not limited to; Roku TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, and other digital television incorporated, or outlets set forth by (Broadcaster).2. Quinell C. May shall have liability insurance coverage sufficient to hold the (Broadcaster) harmless from any accident claim that may result from the action of the broadcaster’s employees or agents, malfunction of equipment, collapse of platform, or any other structure or device which is the property or responsibility of the (Broadcaster) or its agent.3. Quinell C. May agree and swear that its company own 100% of the rights to all film/television series production submitted to (Broadcaster) for publishing.
4. Quinell C. May will grant the license rights to publish the film/television series production of the project titled below and to be published throughout the United States on digital platforms but not limited too; the website www.sdmflix.com and on its Roku TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, iOS, Android TV and Android apps. Film/television series may also be published on tubi, Amazon Prime, Netflix and other streaming networks at the request of Quinell C. May.
*Film/Television Production Project Title:
The Rise From My Troubles
5. Quinell C. May will earn eighty percent (80%) of the net revenue sales for the film/television productions owned by the Quinell C. May and released on the SDM FLIX Platform. If the content owner chooses to release his/her content to the subscribers as a FREE product on the SDM FLIX platform the content owner will earn $0.009 per-hour streamed or viewed on the SDM FLIX platform and will be paid on a monthly basis via direct deposit or other payment option issued by the (Broadcaster). First profit share payment will be issued by (Broadcaster) after 30 days from the date of production publication.
6. (Broadcaster) will promote the film/television series production project titled The Rise From My Troubles throughout the United States on digital platforms but not limited too; the website www.sdmflix.com and on its Roku TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, iOS and Android apps.
7. This contract is binding to confidentiality throughout the filming of the productions and will not be displayed to the public until published by (Broadcaster) as agreed release date set forth by both parties.8. This agreement becomes binding when the agreement is signed by the (Broadcaster) representative and .9. (Broadcaster) has agreed to publish the productions owned by Quinell C. May within the year 2021 of the finale production.10. The duration of this contract will be for the term of twelve (12) months and automatically renew with the option of the shareholder to terminate this contract anytime after with a two-week writing letter stating the termination after (12) months.
11. Quinell C. May will be the sole owners of the film/television series productions and will retaining the rights of the film/television productions for the duration of this agreement.
Legal Full Name: Quinell C. May
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Quinell C. May Representative and (Broadcaster) have executed this Agreement the date first above written.
SDM FLIX, LLC (Broadcaster) representativeDonele Bailey - C.E.O
Please sign using a stylus, your mouse, or your finger below to authorize this contract. By electronically signing this document, you agree to the terms established above. After the document is signed, you can proceed to print it.
Signed by Quinell C May on Thu Nov 11 2021 10:45:20 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
IP Address: 220.127.116.11