Copyright © Renaissance City Media LLC . All rights reserved.
This is an agreement between Chase and Conner Productions LLC and SDM FLIX, LLC hereinafter referred to as (Broadcaster), granting the (Broadcaster) the rights to publish the television/film productions owned by Chase and Conner Productions LLC. This agreement goes into effect after the first production published by the Broadcaster. Both parties agree to the following terms set forth:1. This agreement grants (Broadcaster) the license right to broadcast and/or rebroadcast the television/film productions owned by Chase and Conner Productions LLC and to be broadcasted and/or rebroadcasted on the television/film outlets set forth by (Broadcaster) including but not limited to; Roku TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, and other digital television incorporated, or outlets set forth by (Broadcaster).
2. Chase and Conner Productions LLC shall have liability insurance coverage sufficient to hold the (Broadcaster) harmless from any accident claim that may result from the action of the broadcaster’s employees or agents, malfunction of equipment, collapse of platform, or any other structure or device which is the property or responsibility of the (Broadcaster) or its agent.3. Chase and Conner Productions LLC agree and swear that its company own 100% of the rights to all television/film production submitted to (Broadcaster) for publishing.
4. Chase and Conner Productions LLC agrees to submit three (3) fully produced film/television productions owned by Chase and Conner Productions LLC to be published and broadcasted by SDM FLIX LLC on the outlets set forth by (Broadcaster) and to submit one (1) fully produced film/television production per year after this agreement dated until the end of the agreement terms set forth by both parties.
5. As a content revenue shareholder Chase and Conner Productions LLC will earn eighty percent (80%) of the net revenue sales for the film/television productions owned by the Chase and Conner Productions LLC and released on the SDM FLIX Platform. If the content owner chooses to release his/her content to the subscribers as a FREE product on the SDM FLIX platform the content owner will earn $0.009 per-hour streamed or viewed on the SDM FLIX platform. Chase and Conner Productions LLC will also earn a profit share of 6% for all subscription payments and a profit share of for all the film/television productions rented or bought on the SDM FLIX platform including but not limited to; Mobile apps, Website, Roku TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, and other digital television incorporated, or outlets set forth by (Broadcaster) minus payment processing fees. All profits will be paid on a monthly basis via direct deposit or other payment option issued by the (Broadcaster). First profit share payment will be issued by (Broadcaster) after 30 days from the date of production publication.
6. Chase and Conner Productions LLC agrees to pay a subscription network license fee of $299.00 per month and a $99 subscription maintenance fee per month after 12 months. Please note: All fees must be up-to-date per month to receive revenue shareholder payouts. Late payments over (45) days will forfeit the terms of this agreement and all shareholders investments will be terminated and reverted back to SDM FLIX LLC.
7. This contract is binding to confidentiality throughout the filming of the productions and will not be displayed to the public until published by (Broadcaster) as agreed release date set forth by both parties.8. This agreement becomes binding when the agreement is signed by the (Broadcaster) representative and Chase and Conner Productions LLC.9. (Broadcaster) has agreed to publish the productions owned by Chase and Conner Productions LLC within the year 2021 of the finale production.10. The duration of this contract will be for the term of twelve (12) months and automatically renew with the option of the shareholder to terminate this contract anytime after with a two-week writing letter stating the termination after (12) months. If Chase and Conner Productions LLC chooses to terminate this contract agreement all shareholder investments and profit shares will be reverted back to SDM FLIX LLC.
11. Chase and Conner Productions LLC will retaining the rights of the film/television productions for the duration of this agreement.
Legal Full Name: Renika McQueen-Echols
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Chase and Conner Productions LLC Representative and (Broadcaster) have executed this Agreement the date first above written.
SDM FLIX, LLC (Broadcaster) representativeDonele Bailey - C.E.O
Please sign using a stylus, your mouse, or your finger below to authorize this contract. By electronically signing this document, you agree to the terms established above. After the document is signed, you can proceed to print it.